MichaelShakesDotCom

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesday

Wednesday is such an odd day of the week... I mean, it's better then Monday but not quite as good as Thursday and definitely not even close to being as good as Friday. Def… Definite… Definitely not as good as Friday… (This will differ if you are currently unemployed. If you are unemployed weekdays are all the same and weekends are when you see you friends and family. It doesn't matter really which day of the week it is. You’re set. This really doesn't apply to me though).

Wednesday’s are usually filled with, "Ahh... two more day's till Friday..." and "Ahh... I made it half way through the week..." (This may differ, if your job is the only thing you like doing and if you didn't have your job you would go crazy. Again, This doesn't apply to me). Wednesday’s are filled with busy days, slow days and just plain lazy days (Most fall into slow and lazy). If you’re a football fan, it's like, "What am I going to do from now until Sunday?" If you’re a Martha Stewart fan, it's like, "I wonder whom Martha is going to let go this week on Martha Stewart - The Apprentice?" (Which is now on at 9, I didn't get the memo...).

For me Wednesday’s are some, if not all of the above. You could add on Poker Day, if James White could get a damn spot for us on one of http://www.pokertropolis.com/ ‘s private tables (Which I heard yesterday, he finally did. Woot Woot! Way to go Jim!) .

If we followed the days of the week the way it was in The Godfather, I would like Wednesday’s a little bit more... "Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday." But since we do not, ”I am reluctantly crouched, at the starting line…” But seriously folks, Have a good Wednesday on me.

If you thought you knew, you have NO idea… This is the diary of Wednesday…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home