MichaelShakesDotCom

Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend Happening

This past Friday Sarah and I went to Fox & Hound for an evening of high quality food, drinks and entertainment in an upscale, casual environment. It was a nice night, if you don’t count Sarah being sick all night with something that could not be categorized or easily referenced (some sort of food poisoning). But other than that, it was gravy baby. Before Fox & Hound I went out to take some Pictures and got a few pics of some local Gulls flying about. They were diggin the Jalapeño Flavor Kettle Chips I was dishin out. I tried to get a Gull to take a chip from my hand, but 1) It was too windy and 2) These weren’t your garden variety beach Gulls (Beach Gulls would take a chip out of your mouth if you let them). Before the night was over I managed to get a few shots of the sunset down at Port Erie (You can never have too many pictures of a good sunset in Erie).

Saturday evening was Sarah’s moms Birthday Party at Fox & Hound (Two nights in a row, this time Sarah didn’t get the Chicken). The party started around 7:30 and ended at (?) (Question mark, Ooooo, when is it gonna end?). It was Diane’s (Mom) 50th Birthday (as you may have already known) so it was quite the party. There were around 51 people in attendance ranging from Friends, Family and two people who were just there at the right time. Sarah Decorated with a bunch of Balloons and home made table-standing pictures of Diane (Mom) when she was young(er). We had Appetizers, Beer, cake and I think this one guy had a few too many shots of Mr. Jack. We played Pool, Darts, Video games and I think that same guy with the Jack played a round duck duck goose (He had the most fun out of everyone). By the end of the night, ? Mark turned into 12:30 and guy with Jack turned into “That Guy”. In the end it was a very nice 50th Birthday bash… and Sarah, you did a great job (With everything).

Also this past weekend we house/dog sat at the same place Sarah usually baby-sits. They have two dogs, Gracie and George… I can never remember what kind they actually are, but I know it’s a mix of two different breeds (Maybe English Beagle/something else). We (even Sarah) watched football on Sunday (Thanks Sarah, I know how much you hate it), and then had “Delivery”… I mean Digiorno for dinner. Now I didn’t get to watch, but I saw the scores online when My (The) Packers beat The Falcons 33 to 25. That puts them 2-7… “Way to go Sam Gado! Favre, you can do it!"

It was a good time, and time good a was it.

This concludes our broadcast weekend. Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

9 Comments:

  • i love your sunset pictures. really beautiful. and that one pic of the pool table with a close up on the balls- sweet!

    sounds like a good weekend. :)

    writen & directed by Blogger Sizzle, at around 12:39 PM  

  • Sizzle - Thanks siz. It was a pretty good weekend.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:25 PM  

  • If a gull tried to take a chip out of my mouth, we'd be eating gull for dinner.

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 1:29 PM  

  • Kristen - I'll bet it tastes just like chicken.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 2:00 PM  

  • Just writing it made me feel naseous. Probably it tastes like cat meat. Did you get your invite?

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 9:01 AM  

  • Kristen - Yes we did, Nice Double Sided invitation.

    The only thing that has come up so far is my manditory meeting on December 2nd for GE. I will review this and hopefully get back to you soon.

    Thanks again for the invite! (Or for the first time)

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:23 AM  

  • "Thanks again for the invite! (Or for the first time)"

    The first time what? I thought Ray... look, my mom is going to be at my party and I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk all filthy to her as well. We Bloeser ladies are classy folk and what not. And I'm sure Sarah wouldn't like it either.

    And to warn you, you will probably see my mom drinking like a sailor and sometimes she even sneaks a cigarette when no one is watching.

    writen & directed by Blogger Kristen, at around 8:33 AM  

  • Kristen - What I meant was, I didn't say thanks already, so I couldn't possibly say thanks again... as again would suggest I thanked you one time before this, in which case I could have said thanks again. But seeing as how I don't remember saying thanks the first time, saying thanks again didn't make sense. So Thanks… for the First time... Actually, now that we have went over all of this thanking business and I actually have thanked you once already, I can naturally say thanks again. So,

    “Thanks Again.”

    Now, I wasn't talking dirty/filthy... I have no idea what you are talking about there... and on behalf of Boo Boo Kitty and myself... WTF?

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 9:55 AM  

  • Julie - Yes, but what the hell does "For THE FIRST TIME" mean? (JK Kristen, SW).

    Yes, congrats on your new car! Now, drive very slowly and get some Winter Tires on so you don't crash it into the snow bank or something.

    See you soon!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home