MichaelShakesDotCom

Friday, October 28, 2005

Yesterday was Thursday

Yesterday Sarah and I took the kids (Not our kids, the kid's Sarah baby-sits. We don't have kids) to the Zoo for the annual Holliday "Zoo Boo". Every year before Halloween the Erie Zoo opens it's doors to let the ghouls and goblins of Erie wreak havoc on the poor and helpless animals of the night (JK). They actually call it "Zoo Boo" because every year around the same time, the ghosts of the EERIE ZOO come out of hiding and... Ok, you got me again, I was JK. It is of course Halloween and the Zoo Boo is where grown up's turn into Zombie's while the kids run from booth to booth snatching candy from stranger's and go howling in the night (That's more like it).

You couldn't really see most of the animals though, as it was dark out and a bit too cold for them to be roaming around at this time of night. Truth be told, we were just there for the candy anyway.

It ended up being a fun time with Mikayla on my back and Bella running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off (She really wasn’t that bad. She didn’t even get lost once!). We had a great time indeed.

I have a few dark and fuzzy pictures of our trip if you’re interested. They will be posted on Flickr (Don’t you just love Flickr?!)

********************
This morning as I was on my way to work, I noticed the sun rising up through the clouds. It was a very cool sight, so I had to pull my car over and document it.

Insert Ohhhs and Ahhhhs here…

Happy Friday! Yesss **pump pump**

2 Comments:

  • That is one beautiful picture! And your wife is adorable. If you two ever want children, I'm sure she'll be such a great mom. Happy Halloween!

    writen & directed by Blogger Tam, at around 7:35 PM  

  • Tam - How sweet of you to say. Thanks! Thanks!

    We watched the "Most Haunted Live" on the Travel Channel Saturday and I thought of you and your pool table ghost. You should get a video camera and try to call out the ghost on Halloween night.

    Happy Halloween!

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home