MichaelShakesDotCom

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm Stacked

Well, if I haven't mentioned it before I'm mentioning it now. I love to play poker and I love to play video games (I love to do a lot of other stuff too, but we'll stick to these two for this post). Daniel Negreanu's new video game...


..."Stacked " will be out 09/13/2005.

This game is looking to be one of the best poker video games out there. It has got a new type of gaming, with 'Artificial Intelligence' that let's the computer change it's style of play if it is starting to lose, which also help's you master your weakness in poker. As well as other features like Career mode and Poker School.

This game will challenge the way you play poker. I guarantee it...

...but you don't have to take my word for it...

Wink ;), Wink ;)

6 Comments:

  • Yes, Daniel is one of my favorite Players on the poker tour (If you didn't figure that out already).

    Poker is highly addictive...

    ...but if you like video games too, forgetaboutit.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 1:48 PM  

  • Looks like that game will be an interesting one.

    WoW someone in Erie likes Poker instead of BINGO! Now if I can only find a home game in Erie.

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 3:51 PM  

  • If you know of one around here, let me know too. I would be down. I'm pretty sure Melissa would too.

    ...hehe..

    Not for big stakes though, at least not until I can get enough bank.

    ..and I'm not sure if you play around here yet, because I didn't read your blog yet.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 6:23 PM  

  • I currently play online at UltimateBet and Noble Poker. Play a few home games with my nephews and stuff nothing big.

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 8:30 PM  

  • I play on poker room most of the time. I have an account at UB but haven't really played there for money yet.

    writen & directed by Blogger Mo-Pie, at around 8:33 PM  

  • I was thinking about poker room. PSO has a nice offer and I hear the bonuses they offer relatively easy to clear.

    writen & directed by Anonymous Anonymous, at around 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home