MichaelShakesDotCom

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Numa Numa

I think that the next thing that I will buy for my computer is a MichaelShakes.blogspot.com 'Cam'. I know that it would be way (way) late in the game to get one now, as everyone and their mom has got one already (But I think it's about time). Not to talk with my friends in real time video or anything like that, although that would be a kickback. But because if I had one, I could make a fool of myself in front of millions of people, while I get famous around the world. I mean, just take a look at this kid, he's the most famous Numa Numa kid around. Everyone knows him, everyone loves and laughs at him. He has become so huge in fact, that he now has thousands of web site's made in his honor.


If you haven't seen him before, you have to watch him in action. If you have seen him, you can always check him out again one more time. Then, check out his animated sequel. It's funnier after you watch the original.

So when I get my Cam, be ready for the next up and coming Numa Numa star (I will be the one singing the song from The Wedding Crashers Soundtrack, 'Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime').

If you feel the need to find out more, please go to one of Gary Brolsma many websites.

P.S. Thanks Gary, for this funny, enjoyable and entertaining song and dance. I only wish that I can become as popular with my song, then you became with yours. :)

P.S.S. He is not yet as popular as the Star Wars Kid (Man, that kid was funny. He had me ROFLMAO) but he will get there. If you have time after doing the Numa Numa, watch the Star Wars Kid (If you havn't gotten enough of him yet) from original, them Remix, then 1.5, then Star Wars Kid Very Special Edition (funny as, apple pie).

Signed,

Hopeful

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home